Saturday, August 4, 2012

Well, I never...

Last night at the Occidental Farmers Market I was visiting with my friend HarveyLee. For those of you unfamiliar with this blog and it's characters, HarveyLee (HL) is my 93 year old friend that lives in Waco, Texas half the year and here the other half. But she was born and raised in Texas and most definitely has that kind of sensibility, shall we say! Last night she was deep in the heart of story telling when she suddenly stopped and said in a very drawn out, southern kind of way: "mercy." I knew by the way she was saying it that I needed to look exactly where she was looking which I did...and saw a SERIOUS case of plumbers butt. (in case you don't know what plumbers butt is...well, it's when someone bends over at the waist and you can see their butt crack) In this, case you could see a good portion of said crack. We both were bent over double laughing and when that stopped I looked over at HL and she was just shakin' her head in disbelief.

No comments: