Wednesday, April 2, 2014

So Long, Swami





Well, tomorrow Swami G goes to another new, possibly temporary, home.
I am so incredibly grateful we got to be in each others lives this last 6 months. He's an amazing light: radiant, loving and warm. While I will miss his Presence very, very much, I like knowing there will be others with whom he will share his beauty-full Self...and that they, too, will be blessed. I anticipate that the overnight change of worlds will be hard for him...perhaps heart breaking. How can a one year old grok anything like that? And I also know that in his short little life he's had some very hard things happen and that he came through those experiences still radiating love and joy. While it will be difficult for him in some ways, I trust his resilience will help him thrive.
Say a prayer for the little butterball if you would.


1 comment:

Hair Police said...

Is that some super short hair I can almost see under that hat...?