Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh Lordy!!!

I need to get out more often!
I was waiting in the security line at the Oakland airport this a.m. and engaging in some serious people watching. (and no, contrary to what some of you might assume I was NOT scopin' out the g's!!!) I was just observing and being entertained. Until I noticed this woman...one couldn't help but notice her. Yes she was attractive and I did notice that (whatever!) but there was a particular energy about her...so light filled and radiant...TOTALLY  caught my attention. She was far enuf away that I couldn't see details but once she was closer I about had a heart attack cuz I was just sure it was Diana Jones (see music section of my profile for further info) I was trying my best to remain calm! I was staring hard at her and then finally came to the conclusion that it was not Diana for she did not have a guitar with her and she looked just a wee bit older than Diana. However, this woman was a charming and irresistable cross between Diana and Jessica Lange (I'm not bragging or anything but I was co-founder of the Jessica Lange fan club in the 80"s) Anyways, even tho it wasn't Diana, I still watched her go thru security and off to her plane. Done deal.
I am headed for my already boarding flight and realize I had to use the facilities in a big way so did a U-turn to make a last minute dash...and there in front of me is Miss Dazzle Pants herself!!! As we pass each other we make eye contact and shared one of those moments...you know, where your entire being lights up and you could just about explode...time stops...and then the next moment is there and I turn into the bathroom short of breath and sweating...telling myself to just keep walking! I about knocked myself out trying to get into the stall I was so happily distressed! I made myself take a couple of deep breaths to try and calm my nerves! And then I saw her AGAIN sitting at my gate. I really wanted to have the juevos to go introduce myself but my legs would not walk in her direction, dangit! Heck, I couldn't even look at her again.
I might be a lost cause in this dep't. Let us pray!!!

No comments: