Monday, September 23, 2013

Psychic Heart?

About five or so weeks ago I e-mailed one of my closest high school friends and asked her to let me know if and when it appeared that her mom might be getting ready to die. I wanted to know because I love her mom so very dearly and if possible, would like to be able to say goodbye. My friend wrote back and told me she'd be happy to tell me when that time came.
So, last night I was cutting out hearts from some paper I'd made and without intending to, was thinking very much about D, my friends mom. I wanted to put a bunch in an envelope to send her. This morning I received an e-mail from my friend telling me that D isn't doing so well...
and it reminded me that we, most all of us, are so much more attuned to subtle energies than we even know...and it made me wonder how much and how often we are responding to those energies without knowing we are doing so. Makes for a much more complex existence...

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

That's how I find crystals, before as you say like you know what you are talking about, I lock them away screaming into a box...