Sunday, October 6, 2013

It might only get worse!

It's certainly a different phase in life when one has to wear reading glasses to be able to read most everything Except for the biggest print on the eye chart!
It requires having a pair of reading glasses with one or near one at all times.
There have been many an occasion where I could not find my reading glasses… Only for me to realize they were already on my head. But now, I've digressed even further. Yesterday, I was actually already wearing my reading glasses and put a second pair on top of  them!!! There was a millisecond after I put the second pair on that I thought it seemed awfully bulky and clunky on my face and i couldnt really see so well...And then realized it was the second pair!
Can't wait to see what the next digression brings!!!

No comments: