Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Shopping?

One of the ways Camp Forum celebrates the holidays is by doing a coat drive for a local charity. Residents can put new or gently used coats into a barrel that sits in the main hallway. Apparently, my mom and two of her friends went "shopping" in the barrel and found a brand new jacket with the tags still on. Between them they decided my mom should be the one to keep it...which she did. After the dirty deed she felt so bad she went home and got two of her jackets to put in the barrel. I guess it didn't occur to the three shoplifters that whoever donated that brand new jacket to charity might not appreciate seeing it on one of the Camp Forum residents.
Last year around the holidays my mom and one of the other gals in the previously mentioned trio stole and relocated Father Christmas because they thought he was ugly!
I'm glad we are just at the beginning of this years holiday season as it still leaves plenty of time for more Camp Forum holiday theatrics!
However, I hope I'm not mom's first or only call from jail!

No comments: