Friday, February 1, 2013

God and Such!

In a previous blog post I carried on a bit about living in Northern CA. and the various and sundry "spiritual paths" that people are "on."
It's been bothering me again lately and I was going to write another blog post but refrained so as not to offend anyone! Plus, I couldn't figure out exactly what was rubbing my fur the wrong way.
As I was watching an interview with a Jesuit priest tonight I understood a bit more about the bothersome aspects to a so called devotional/spiritual life, California style! What I absolutely loved and appreciated about this priest was the application of his spiritual and religious principles in everyday life. There was no separation between his faith and his life. And to me, that is one of THE most beauty-full things in the world.


1 comment:

Gina Kelly said...

Ah, wish we would have covered this topic yesterday. Maybe you can send me an email (if you feel inclined to). Or we can cover it next time. :)