Friday, February 10, 2012

Buzz Oh Rama!

Todays event at the Senior Center was a chocolate tasting! Approximately 20 different chocolates from local artisans were available to sample along with 3 different kinds of champagne! After eating an entire plate of chocolates, my swimmy-headed 92 y.o. cohort wanted to eat MORE! I politely mentioned that she had just eaten more than the average bear might eat in one sitting. She was shocked and sure I was making it up. My suggestion to take the remainder home to her daughter was met with slight indignation but ultimately she surrendered to that plan. On the drive home we were talking about the event and when I again mentioned that she ate an entire plate of chocolates, she responded this time with: "oh my goodness, I hope I don't get pimples!!!"

No comments: