Monday, February 6, 2012

Spider and Mouse

O.K, this was a trippy thing that just happened.
A little spider appeared on the top of my open laptop...on the frame just above the screen. Just for fun, I moved the mouse/arrow just below where it was perched thinking it couldn't possibly see something on the screen. But to my complete and total surprise it SAW the arrow and actually went right towards it. I was completely shocked. So, I dragged the arrow a little ways down the screen and the spider followed. I swear! So, I kept making the arrow move and the spider followed everywhere it went and when the arrow got close enough, little spidey lunged as if were trying to capture prey. For some reason I was dumbfounded. So, then I started playing with spidey and made the arrow sneak up behind her and when she discovered it she jumped, quickly turned to face it and went after it again!
Right now she's on the outside of the computer just hanging out.
What a lucky and delight-full experience to have plopped right here in my world ;)

No comments: