Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Butt Crack Etiquette!

Ok, I know this is a weird subject, however I'm guessing we all wonder about this issue to ourselves!
Here's the deal. I know some folks have tattoos on their lower back just so that when they bend over you will look THERE! The thing is, I'm just not sure about everyone else. Do they know? Do they care? Heck, maybe they think that's the absolute best part of their body and hope that people check it out. But what about those folks who maybe don't know IT'S showing...are you supposed to mention IT? And how do you bring that up casually in conversation. "Gosh, it's a beauty-full day and your butt crack shows when you bend over." Is it better to send an e-mail? Would that soften the embarrassment?
I suppose you could leave an anonymous note...
Or it could be the opening line to ask someone out on a date.
Seems there are as many options as there are people and you have to decide case by case.
If you have any big opinions feel free to let me know, of course!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of those people you mentioned above, my ass crack is literally always showing, but its certainly not on purpose. I just never realise its out! I've been told that my ass is showing by complete strangers a few times in my life haha, and while I appreciated being told so I could fix it, it was incredibly embarrassing, like wanting-the-ground-to-open-up type stuff. So honestly I'm not sure if I'd rather just be left in blissful ignorance haha.

Anonymous said...

I'm one of those people you mentioned above, my ass crack is literally always showing, but its certainly not on purpose. I just never realise its out! I've been told that my ass is showing by complete strangers a few times in my life haha, and while I appreciated being told so I could fix it, it was incredibly embarrassing, like wanting-the-ground-to-open-up type stuff. So honestly I'm not sure if I'd rather just be left in blissful ignorance haha.