Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ladies Man!

My sister and I were standing on either side of my dad waiting for the elevator. As his friend exited the elevator he said to dad: "you surround yourself with beautiful women!"
My dad, a bit of a shy fella and totally NOT a player said: "that's the kind of lifestyle I lead!!!"

In other news here at the retirement community there was an old fella standing outside with his pj bottoms on waiting for a ride. I rolled down my window and told him that where I live he would fit right in with his outfit. At first he looked confused but then he smiled a big smile and said enthusiastically: "really?"
He was so dang cute.

And the bingo game...well, if you haven't yet played bingo with senior citizens you are missing out on a particularly unusual subculture. If you can stand the perfume, it's a gas.

No comments: