Friday, August 16, 2013

Healing Sweetness

Max, my neighbor, landlord and one of my favorite cats who was featured in a previous blog video, recently got beat up by a roaming neighborhood cat. He spent the last few days curled up, sleeping and tucked very far inside. If you've been around sick or injured animals you know that sometimes when they go into that place it seems like they might not come back out. Yesterday, though, was the first day he appeared to respond to voice and touch...he even purred a bit :)
But this morning I went over to his house and when I went to use the bathroom he followed me in (he likes to accompany me there for showers, too!) he did some serious head bumps and then many a drive by on my legs with arched back and serious intention...and his little motor was a goin'.
Oh, it just melted my heart.

No comments: