Sunday, January 5, 2014

Call and Response

It's not like this is anything new...
but somehow this general now of a portal feels particularly focused...asking us to continuously let go...to surrender deeply...and while the particulars of our lives may reflect that surrender it is the larger universal dynamic that is actually "forcing" us into as of yet uninhabitated realities and paradigms.. There is no set of instructions for how to navigate these times nor any words that fit it, really....
The one thing I really do get very clearly is that i, we, us are responding to the call, whether we consciously understand that or not. for me, the cognitive "understanding" helps me to get that I am actively in conversation and in relationship with the dynamics...with the Universe. 

my wish for us all is that we build and refine our listening muscles, without ears...
and that we find the courage and willingness to be led...

No comments: