Saturday, August 6, 2011

Marital Bliss?

So, the other day I am sitting in front of Holy Foods thoroughly enjoying my two favorite activities: people watchin' and eatin'. I couldn't have been happier sittin' there eatin' my fudgecicle...nice breeze, sun a'shinin', quirky people in every direction. Yup, I was havin' me a moment. And then into the parking lot comes an old, GREEN Chevy truck and I heard myself purr...no joke. I have a "thing" for old Chevy's....
Anyways, I can only see the back of the drivers head and i notice a gray ponytail. I think to myself: "if that there is a female type i"m unna propose straight away and have me some marital bliss." But alas, it was an ol fellar that I was certain I did not want to marry! However, as he approached the place I was sitting I said to him: "When you die can I have your truck?" I don't think he was expecting that exact question but he did real good with it. He says: "well, I don't plan on dying any time soon but I'll consider it!" Good enough for our first conversation. We continued to chat for a few minutes and as he was walking away I said: "I sincerely hope you live a long time" I meant it AND I really wanted that boy's truck!!!

1 comment:

Gina Kelly said...

I can SOOOO see you in an old Chevy. That would be awesome! I think it's worth just goin' out and finding one to buy rather than waiting for someone to die. . . just sayin. :)