Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Frog Friend

Ever since my cat, Liza's, passing there has been a green frog with black eyeliner living in my bedroom. I've found her on my pillow, on the wall near my head, on the window and sill and last night...
well, last night I was in bed watching a movie and she jumped across the bed on top of the covers and landed about a foot or so from my body. I'm not sure if she was watching the movie or not but afterwards I went to move something on the bed and she jumped closer to my body. I  V E R Y
S L O W L Y moved my hand closer and closer until my finger was under her chin though not touching her body. I just let my hand rest there and after a wee bit she jumped into the palm of my hand and stayed for a couple minutes!!! Eventually, she jumped back over my body and disappeared in the crevice between my bed and the wall. It was a very sweet encounter.

No comments: