Saturday, June 22, 2013

Moving Day Magic Words!

I've lost count of exactly how many days this last week I, along with my friends to whom I am forever indebted, have spent moving. A serious amount of schlepping due in great part to the fact that I am moving into a temporary place. Part of my things are going there, part into storage, a variety of things going to friends/family and then there are my garden plants which are being cared for by a number of people (also to whom I am forever indebted...even more so cuz my plants are, second to my animal companions, my closest kin)
Anyways, I definitely hit the proverbial wall today and yet there is still more to do...probably a couple more days worth. So, my whole system went slack with relief when my friend who came over today said these words in regard to any stuff I no longer wanted to have to deal with : "I can make it go away." My goodness, that was EXACTLY what I needed to hear and after a moment of disbelief, I began marching around with a new sense of motivation and gathered up things for her to disappear, bless her soul!!!

No comments: