Saturday, June 22, 2013

Temporary Moratorium On Snuggling

Simon has become a snuggle monster. Every night he comes and either asks to get under the covers or just begins burrowing his way under! However, two days ago I moved my mattress to storage (i think mattress moving stories might make a great book!!!) and since then have been sleeping in my sleeping bag (which, btw, is NOT the best environment for night sweats!!!)...anyways, that first night I lifted up the sleeping bag for him to get in but I think we both realized simultaneously that there just wasn't enough room! So, reluctantly, Simon curled up right next door in his new cashmere bed made from a too big sweater a friend had given me! He tried again last night and kept walking from one side of my head to the other trying to make sense of how he could get under. Pretty cute thing to feel and watch!!!
I look forward to a couple nights from now when we can resume our regular snuggle routine!!!

No comments: