Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Done Been Sheared!

I went to my regular hair cutter gal last weekend. More often than not I like my cuts from her. But, while she was cutting we got to talking about a really charged topic for she and her family! I noticed the scissors snipping uber fast and hair flying and had a moment of "uh oh" but there wasn't anything I could do at that point. My longer than I had wanted cut hairs were already laying listless on the floor! Well, that's why the good lord made hats, right? And hair grows back, eventually! Directly after my haircut I went to see a couple friends who said in a little too high of a tone: "oh, your hair is really cute!!!" 
Great.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Aren't you afraid of getting shunned by the North County Sisterhood for bucking the long unruly mane edict for all women?