Saturday, March 29, 2014

Normal?

Probably most of us think of our lives as fairly normal, no?
Well, the other evening I was taking a shower and perched just at eye level on the top of the shower stall facing me was a banana slug. As I've written, I have a BS infatuation going on so when I saw it I immediately smiled and started talking to her. Now I may have been making this up but I swear she was responding to me. No joke. Like she was listening or something...I kept up my end of the conversation with words but she kept hers up in BS language which I am new to learning! Anyways, I kept splashing water on her and she seemed to like that and even turned her body as if to say; "this spot...get this spot." I know, I know!
Then today as I was thinking about how normal that seemed to me I started laughing at what a relative term that is.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I think it was saying "daaamn woman, that water is effin' hot!"